Share your expertise with our nonprofit audience
We are committed to helping our members attain the skills, inspiration and support they need to engage donors, raise money, and communicate more effectively.
ADO's Programming Committee is seeking subject matter experts for our monthly educational sessions which take place Sept-May at lunchtime in White Plains, NY or via Zoom:
- Presenters who will lead instructive and interactive seminars or workshops
- Speakers who will participate as part of a panel
Who is an expert? Development professionals, executives, consultants, business owners... anyone with ideas and expertise to share about the topics our members are most interested in! Those include, but are not limited to:
- Boards and fundraising
- Communications/messaging/social media
- Corporate sponsorship/support
- Diversifying fundraising streams
- Diversity/equity/inclusion as it relates to fundraising
- Donor stewardship
- Events - creative ideas, maximizing revenue/engagement, tech
- Finding new donors
- Major gifts
- Making connections/building relationships
- Software and databases
What you should know about ADO's audience:
- Experience level varies from brand new to the industry to decades of experience and everything in between.
- There are large development teams, departments of one or two, and some who handle fundraising as an Executive Director, a volunteer, or as part of another role.
To submit a proposal to lead an event yourself or with a co-presenter: Submit Proposal
To let us know you are interested in participating as a panelist: Panelist Application
Have you heard a great speaker you’d like to recommend? Please send them a link to this page. We offer a combination of virtual and in-person programming, so speakers don't have to be local.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.